Thursday 12 April 2012

Run for your life; she's finally lost it completely

(Okay, little note beforehand. Everyone is, quite frankly, everyone who wants to be in it, so I don't really know why I'm making this little note, but whatever.)

Ivy looked at them, and didn't recognise them in the slightest.They kept saying her name, as if she did know them at some point, but she couldn't remember. Something was clouding her thoughts, blocking them out, keeping her from remembering. All her mind told her to do was kill them.

She needed to kill every last one of them. No one could survive. She wouldn't allow it.

"Ivy," a girl who was apparently named Sparky said in a shaky voice. "Please... Please remember me. I know you know who I am. I... I just know it. There's no way you could forget. Please, Ivy. Please..."

Ivy blinked, and for a moment she felt as though she knew who this girl was, as if there was something important between them, but she shook her head and blocked out the feeling. She didn't know what it was, and she couldn't focus on it because of the fogginess in her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I forget," Ivy said. "Now then, who wants to die first?"

5 comments:

  1. My hand shot straight up.

    "I do! Mememememe!!!"

    Ivy gave me a look, shrugged, and ripped my arm off. I managed to sample my own blood before I bled to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You honestly expect anyone to answer that seriously?" Zathract asked Ivy harshly. He had never seen her actually lose her memories and mind like this ever before but something was telling him that there would be no bringing her back now. It was everyone for themselves in this one.
    [Insert other stuff because I got bored of writing this out]
    He died. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fold my arms and scowl.
    'No one wants to die first. Ivy, stop playing around, this really isn't funny.'
    'So, Sparky, you want to die first.' Ivy says.
    'What!? No!' I shout. 'Ivy, I mean it, stop it!'
    'Stop what?' a grin was creeping into the corners of Ivy's mouth.
    'Stop pretending you don't know who we are!'
    'But I don't know who you are.'
    'Yes you do!'
    'No I don't! I don't know who any of you are. Especially not Flame.'
    'Aha! We haven't told you his name yet! Ha, ha, HAH!' I yell in triumph. Ivy folds her arms and pouts.
    'Spaaaarkyyy, you ruiiiiined iiiit!' she whines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparky I like yours the best because it makes the most sense!


    (I had no idea what to write so I thought, "Ooooh, Ivy can kill everyone!")

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for Sparky's one.
    It's funny.

    ReplyDelete